Name: Lauren Bunch
Hometown: South Brunswick, NJ
- What goal, dream or aspiration do you have for yourself for the coming 6-12 months that you’re ready to make happen?
– A goal I have is to do things to make me happy and actually live.
- If you could improve one aspect of your life, what would it be?
– One aspect I’d love to improve is emotional balance because it feels like if I’d sleep better, I’d be happier and healthier.
- What is the most important lesson you have learned about life as of now? How did you learn that lesson?
– The most important lesson I’ve learned is to always work your hardest and never sell yourself short, your life is as good as the work you put in.
- What is a wise quote that stands out to you?
– A wise quote that stands out to me is ”Always pray to have eyes and see the best in people, a heart that forgives the worst, a mind that forgets the bad, and a soul that never loses faith in God”. This quote means never judge until you’re put into someone else’s shoes and pray to have a soul that is pure and loves all. It inspires me to be the best person people can rely on.
– Karina A.